Consulting in financial management
Firms give more and more importance to the financial function. It is becoming one of the drivers of the firm performance. The questions addressed are the following :
- How to translate the real projects of the firm into a business plan attractive for investors ? How to highlight the value creation process ?
- How to optimize the firm cash management in term of performance, risk and liquidity ? How to choose the most appropriate financing and investing products ?
- How to identify, measure and manage the financial risks of the firm ? How to determine the risk hedging strategies using derivative products to address the needs of the corporate firms ?
- Building of business plan : support for firm creation, financial budgeting, value creation indicators, bargaining with banks and investors
- Cash management : determination of appropriate financing and investments products in terms of performance, risk and liquidity
- Definition of risk hedging strategies : choice of derivative products, valuation of the strategies costs, risk analysis for firms
- Valuation of stock options plans